Re: [Orgmode] Question on "Document creation workflow"

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Question on "Document creation workflow"
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:33:41 -0600

> - document would contain links to other documents, even snippets
> from such document (use bib reference on self made document?)
> - Document needs to be exported to:
>   - doc format
>   - pdf format
>   - html format (ready to be publicezed on web server)
>   - preferabley links need to remain intact & functioning

I frequently dual format documents for PDF and HTML. Doc is generally
just Word importing the HTML. With this method links remain.

Regarding links, keep them local if they refer to files using relative
names from the current directory, and doublecheck any URLs.

I'm not sure how footnotes would work here.

Good luck!

Russell Adams                            address@hidden