[Orgmode] [babel] How to fontify blocks other than begin_src?

From: Seth Burleigh
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] How to fontify blocks other than begin_src?
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 10:14:15 -0600

I would like blocks like begin_html/end_html to be fontified just like begin_src blocks are.
I would also like to define my own source blocks for clojure (basically a shorthand) and also have them highlighted. Heres what i have to turn on fontifying and define a block.

(setq org-src-fontify-natively t)
;; define #+clj as start of clojure code block and #+end as end of block
(add-to-list 'org-edit-src-region-extra
   '("^[ \t]*#\\+clj.*\n" "\n[ \t]*#\\+end" "clojure"))

Ive also noticed that the code block (#+clj ... #+end) doesnt fold - however, if i define the block as begin_clj and end_clj it will fold, so im guessing org assumes a certain block format for folding code.

Any way to do the above two things?