[Orgmode] Re: format text in TreeWidget.

From: Alin Soare
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: format text in TreeWidget.
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 23:04:53 +0200

I generate the tree in the following order:

XML - (xml-parse-tag) -> LISP - (defining xml-tags as lisp functions) -> tree-widget format.

I can insert to te level "xml-tags as lisp functions" an accumulator to help me know the

:level N

of every tree-widget element. N can represens the number of columns at the beginning of a line used by "group"

Supposing you have a (:level N) element for every element of tree-widget, how do you define a fill-paragraph function in tree-widget mode ?

Please help from the author of tree-widget and everybody else who knows it .

Alin.