Re: [Orgmode] [RFC] Give org-format-agenda-item a real format

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [RFC] Give org-format-agenda-item a real format
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:45:03 +0000

Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm sending a set of patches from my current `jd/agenda-format-2' branch
> visible at [1].
>
> The ultimate goal of this is to replace `org-agenda-prefix-format' by
> `org-agenda-format' which controls the whole agenda line format and not
> only its prefix. This allows to build much powerful stuff, like:
>
> Wednesday  12 January 2011
>   TODO 10:00...... Buy bread (Food)                        :tobuy:perso:
>
> Where (Food) is the category, and TODO the TODO state. With the %() I
> added last year, you can even add many more stuff like any property.

Julien,

this sounds very appealing!  I (personally) would like to have the time
at the far left of the screen and this would allow for that while still
allowing me to include all the information I want.  I'll try it out soon
and will give you feedback but probably not before next week due to
current commitments...

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.168.g0ec8)