Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to 'day' [7.4 (release_7.4.80.g0e5e5)]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:34:41 +0100

On Dec 22, 2010, at 1:29 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Noorul Islam K M <address@hidden> writes:

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

If you are viewing the agenda with a time span of a week (or anything
larger than a day) and then use 'J' to jump to a new date the span
changes back to day.

For me, I have 'J' bound to (org-agenda-clock-goto) by default. I think
you are talking about 'j'.

Yes you are correct. 'j' jumps to a date and this is where the problem
shows up for me.

Has this been fixed?  Because I cannot reproduce this issue.

- Carsten

-Bernt

I think the span should remain unchanged when moving to a new date.

I think 'j' should not change the span. Or we can have 'C-u j' to keep
the span as it is.

Thanks and Regards
Noorul