[Orgmode] Re: Basic organization question

From: Tommy Kelly
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Basic organization question
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 06:07:06 -0600

Actually, when I said:

>> And I like the idea discussed in http://orgmode.org/org.html, where

I mis-copy/pasted. I was actually meaning Bernt's stuff. But although he seems
to rely a lot on different files and subtrees, he also seems to get into
tags and categories. I'm trying to take things slowly, adding a little
bit more functionality at a time as needed. I don't want to jump
straight to his overall method and then modify from there.

Tommy