[Orgmode] Blogging from org-mode

From: Tom Breton (Tehom)
Subject: [Orgmode] Blogging from org-mode
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:57:51 -0500

Some months back I contributed improvements to org-html.  My intent was to
make it easy to post org files as blog posts.

So this is a sort of delayed announcement.  There are two packages that
post to blogs from org-mode: My org2blog/atom and Puneesh's (punchagan's)
org2blog/wp.  I know there are also blog hosts based on org-mode, but
that's different.  This is pushing org files to a "normal" blog host such
as Blogger (for org2blog/atom) or Wordpress (org2blog/wp)

org2blog/atom lives in the git repo http://repo.or.cz/r/org2blog.git and
org2blog/wp lives in https://github.com/punchagan/org2blog.git

Both respect the normal export options (#+TITLE: etc) but other than that
the approaches are fairly different.

Please tell me if I've missed any other org-based blogging software (other
than the blog hosting software which is a different category).

        Tom Breton (Tehom)