Re: [Orgmode] [Worg] some issues

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Worg] some issues
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:46:51 -0600

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> 1. The sitemap and siteindex links point to the root of the webserver,
> instead they should point to subdirectory worg.

Matt addressed this.

> 2. The "sources" directory seems to exist, albeit apparently it is
> empty.  All links into it that I've tried are dead.

It exists and is populated now (someone else fixed it?).  I turned on
directory indexing for that directory.

> 3. The RSS feed link doesn't seem to work and in any case points to
> repo.or.cz as its source.

Matt addressed this.

> 4. Listing of directories is forbidden, but several links to these exist
> (e.g. "code/").

I turned on directory indexing for that directory.

> 5.Several unencoded "&" in URL.

This is due to the rss2js URL:

$ curl -s http://orgmode.org/worg/ | sed -n '370p'
<script language="JavaScript"
src="http://itde.vccs.edu/rss2js/feed2js.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Frepo.or.cz%2Fw%2FWorg.git%3Fa%3Drss&chan=n&num=10&desc=0&date=n&targ=n";
 type="text/javascript"></script>

I think Bastien plans on moving the Worg repo to new server, so we can
re-generate that URL without the unencoded ampersands when that happens.
We should also change the RSS feed mentioned #3 above when that happens.

> 6. Some CSS errors ("grey" instead of "gray" as color name, some CSS
> elements that don't exist in the specified version 2.1).
>

> I can recommend using the Multivalidator favelet from Tantek Çelik:
> http://tantek.com/favelets/

We should wait for the Worg re-design before working on this.

Thanks for reporting those issues,
Jason