Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:57:01 -0700

>> My suggestion would be to go with Jason's css (combined with Eric's
>> expandable table of contents) then have Eric's css and the old-worg
>> css available as alternative css.

Sounds good, I like the idea of combining the two styles.  I don't know
how alternate css stylesheets work, but I would say the more options the
better.  Which has the added benefit of keeping the option open of
future css submissions from Orgers with more web-design experience.

> Sounds good.  But first.. I noticed an issue with the expandable TOC on
> a couple of pages:
>
> http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric/org-faq.html
> http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric/org-glossary.html
>
> Does it have something to do with the javascript section-folding?
>
> By the way, having the javascript section-folding enabled on only some
> pages is confusing and doesn't make for the best browsing experience.
> Now that the TOC will be collapsed by default, perhaps it's no longer
> needed?

Yes the javascript is probably the culprit here, I agree that with the
hidden TOC it is probably not required.  My preference would be to
remove the section folding (and use of javascript) from Worg entirely.

Cheers -- Eric