Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:05:40 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Jeff Horn <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Jason seems to be garnering a lot of votes, but Eric's zenburn
>> emulation makes my eyes happy. If Jason wins out, I suppose I could
>> always just read Worg in emacs... :D
>
> Or use Eric zenburn-like css by selecting it as an alternative
> stylesheet in Firefox : View -> Page Style -> [select stylesheet].
>
> I don't know how to make this choice persistent from Firefox and I
> don't know if this feature is available for other browsers, but it
> is certainly worth having several stylesheet available.

Could we perhaps go ahead and put the new stylesheets on Worg along with
alternate stylesheet links in the publishing preamble? That way we could
begin to tweak the stylesheets as a community and test them "on the
fly." (It would also save Jason the work of having to publish to tmp
directories.) Others would then be free to add their own
stylesheets---though I suppose that adding alternate stylesheet links
will require access to the publishing options on the server.

Once we've decided on a default, we could then adjust the preamble
accordingly and clean up the alternates.

Best,
Matt