Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:32:49 -0600

Jeff Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Jason Dunsmore
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I think this might be unnecessary (hitting "Back", typing the "Home"
>> key, or middle clicking at the top of the scroll bar can all already do
>> this).
>
> I'm not an expert, but that is not very "accessible". Shouldn't be a
> problem with modern text browsers, but I remember this being an
> accessibility recommendation for FAQish pages at my previous
> university.

Hm, that sounds a bit like folklore.  Is there some accessibility
standard we can follow, and should we (how up-to-date are these
documents relative to modern "accessible" browsers)?  I noticed every
other project FAQ I came across doesn't do this:

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FAQ
https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitFaq
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_FAQs