Re: [Orgmode] Bibtex and beamer

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bibtex and beamer
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:25:25 -0500

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Andrea Crotti
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Only one thing is not clear, how do I tell org-mode to call
> pdflatex/bibtex "enough" times to get all the links correctly setup.

If you're using a *nix system, you might try customizing
`org-latex-to-pdf-process` with "texi2dvi".

I've been having intermittent issues with bibtex and beamer. Not sure
what did it on my end, but I flip between "texi2dvi" for
beamer/latex/bibtex usage, and "shell command sequence" (what you
mention) for publishing PDFs on my personal website (like my CV).

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/