[Orgmode] C-c a t shows empty list

From: Микола Стрєбков
Subject: [Orgmode] C-c a t shows empty list
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:38:41 +0200

Hi orgsters,

I started to use org-mode together with MobileOrg and everything was fine. But
two days ago I realized that I'm unable to build neither agenda nor todo lists
from my org files. Problem occurred on both Emacs and my iPhone even on the
simplest files like:

* test
** TODO test2
** TODO test3
* test4

I found similar issue in google cache (osdir.com gives 403) but it was resolved
by just Emacs restarting. I'm not so happy.

Please help.

--
Mykola Stryebkov
Public key: http://mykola.org/pubkey.txt