Re: [Orgmode] Org and XeTeX?

From: Kieran Healy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org and XeTeX?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:42:57 -0500

On Jan 21, 2011, at 6:32 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> problem in an elegant way.  Maybe this should somehow be integrated
> into the FAQ or a XeTeX-Org-mode tutorial?
>
> http://www.kieranhealy.org/blog/archives/2011/01/21/exporting-org-mode-to-pdf-via-xelatex/
>
> - Carsten

I've written up a more generic version of that post that should be suitable for
the FAQ. I've registered at repo.or.cz and am just waiting to get write
permission to the repo from Matt Lundin, then I'll push it out. (Assuming
something like this is the standard procedure—I haven't contributed before.)

--
Kieran Healy :: http://www.kieranhealy.org