Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] Changes to lists

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] Changes to lists
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:31:32 -0700

You asked for comments and suggestions.

Adding inline tasks sounds like a great way to allow all sorts of
things.  I like that.

I never have anyin various ways would lists at column 0.  I always
want the top level at column 2.  Supporting this would be great.  C-c
- not putting lists at column 0 (optionally) and demoting top level
would be useful.

I'd like to see c-c - on headlines preserve hierarchy.

On current org version I still have issues with indentation, but they
are minor.  I will just do 2 blank lines after lists.

Thanks.