Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgCamp in Paris, January 22nd

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgCamp in Paris, January 22nd
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:33:16 +0100

Dear all,

Frederic Couchet <address@hidden> writes:

>     Bastien> Dear all, some parisian Orgers are gathering for the first
>     Bastien> OrgCamp on earthnĀ® :)
>
> The OrgCamp in Paris went well. Julien posted a short report :
>
> http://julien.danjou.info/blog/2011.html#OrgCamp_Paris__review

As Julien says in his blogpost, I couldn't attend this first OrgCamp...
due to a last minute commitment I could not avoid.

Thanks again to Frederic for organizing this, and to everyone who
participated !  I'm really looking forward reading more about what
was done/said during this event.

Also, I had a leg injury two weeks ago - I only get better now, and
I'm back hacking.

--
 Bastien