Re: [Orgmode] Commas in org source blocks

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Commas in org source blocks
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:00:44 -0500

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> yes, you will need to add org-mode to you list of supported languages
> along the directions in http://orgmode.org/manual/Languages.html
>
> I'll update the manual to reflect org-mode as a valid language.

Done, and thanks. One last follow up. I have the following in an org
source block (it is a child of a list item, and I like the indirect
buffer):

#+begin_src org
        ,|            |   | Column Player |     |
        ,|------------+---+---------------+-----|
        ,| /          | < |               | >   |
        ,|            |   | A             | B   |
        ,| Row Player | A | 1,2           | 3,4 |
        ,|            | B | 5,6           | 7,8 |
#+end_src

When I export to HTML or ASCII, the table isn't produced. I was half
expecting an org table (not an HTML table, of course) or at least a
verbatim environment. Adding 'exports: code' didn't change anything.
Any recommendations?

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/