[Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:15:46 +0000 (UTC)

Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I would like to announce, and submit to discussion, some list code
> upgrades. So, let me introduce the changes done in development branch:

Great! Thanks a lot. I just tested the inline task part and have an issue with
demoting of list items, please see below.

>      As a special case, inline tasks, though starting at column 0, are
>      always considered part of the first item above in the list.
>      Consider the following example, with (require 'org-inlinetask),
>      and try moving first sub-item, or exporting:
>
>      - A list with
>        + A sub-list
> *************** TODO Stuff waiting
>                 1. First good reason to delay the task
>                 2. Second good reason to delay it
> *************** END
>        + Another sub-item

Pressing M-<right> with the cursor on "Item 2" in the example below inserts a
space before the inline task, so that it's no longer recognized as a task.

----------------------------------- Example ----------------------------------
- Item 1
- Item 2
  - Item 2.1