Re: [Orgmode] Re: Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:57:49 -0500

Hi Francesco,

Sorry for the delay in responding...

Francesco Pizzolante <address@hidden> writes:

> It seems to work at first sight, but when I try C-c C-v e on this line
> "#+call: tasklist(person="me") :exports results" then the end of my buffer
> gets modified this way:
>
> #+call: tasklist(person="me") :exports results
>
> #+results: tasklist(person="me")
> #+begin_example
> - Lui écrire un mail
> - Tester le bout de code de mon élève
>

> ** For Jenny
>
> #+end_example
> #+call: tasklist(person="me") :exports results
>
> #+results: tasklist(person="Jenny")
> #+begin_example
> - Voir si le pantalon lui va bien
> - Appeler Georges
> #+end_example
>
> Which is a complete mess...

Could you please explain what is a complete mess above? The lack of an
enclosing comment block? You can tweak the way in which the results are
placed in the buffer by modifying the :results header. For
instance, :results raw will simply spit out an unadorned org-mode list.

(info "(org) results")

Best,
Matt