[Orgmode] [bug] [babel] results eat up following text

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] [bug] [babel] results eat up following text
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:30:34 +0000

Hello,

please see attached file for a simple example of a bug in babel: if you
execute the code block, the results section overwrites the text that
follows the code block.

If you insert an extra blank line between the end of the code block and
the text that follows (before executing the block for the first time),
the results will *not* overwrite the text *but* if you then execute the
block again, the text will be overwritten.

My feeling is that there's some interplay between lists (I use the 'both
org-list-ending-method) and babel.  I've no idea otherwise what is
happening unfortunately.

I can send my full configuration if need be but always prefer not to as
I have to spend time obfuscating a number of things...

Thanks,
eric

Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)