[Orgmode] Re: Bug: Scatter doubles up on SCHEDULED items [7.4]

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Scatter doubles up on SCHEDULED items [7.4]
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:29:03 -0500

David Maus <address@hidden> writes:

> At Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:05:41 +0000,
> James Shuttleworth wrote:

>> Hi,
>>   I love the idea of the new bulk scatter command, but it's giving me
>>   a problem.  When used, it adds an extra SCHEDULED item to entries
>>   rather than change the current one.  Maybe this is expected
>>   behaviour and I just don't "get it", but I don't think so.
>>
>>   If I can give any more information that might be useful, I'm happy
>>   to.

I cannot reproduce this.

James, can you please provide a sample entry on which this behavior occurs.

Also, on that same entry, could you please test whether a normal
rescheduling command, C-c C-s, results in the same behavior.

> What do I have to do to reproduce the problem?  I don't understand
> what "bulk scatter command" actually refers to.

It's a new feature introduced by John Wiegley. To use it, mark one or
more entries in the agenda and type "B S".

Best,
Matt