[Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:04:14 +0100

> You did not open a new list. By default, 2 blank lines are required to
> end a list. In fact, you just added a new item to the previous list,
> separated from others by a blank line. M-RET tries to be smart and
> separate items with a blank line from that point.

Ah, OK - that wasn't clear to me.

> Could you provide an example? I fail to see what's wrong, as folding
> is fine on my test file.

- List
  free text inside list
  over some lines (this folds)
  - sublist (this doesn't fold including subsequent entries)
  - more entries
  inline text after sublist doesn't fold, either

Also, fill-paragraph doesn't know about inline text unless you are using
blank lines atop.  That's probably to be expected, but in case there's
something one can do about it I'd like to know - I'd like to have no
blank lines if possible.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: