[Orgmode] Easily go to some frequently accessed heading (narrowed to reg

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: [Orgmode] Easily go to some frequently accessed heading (narrowed to region)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:34:58 -0300

Hello,

I have a main .org file where I put almost everything. There is a
"Projects" headline where each subheading is a different project. During
the day I need to go to the Projects headline and open one of the its
subheadings when I want and add/read something in that project. I know I
can use a capture template to add something to one of the projects, but
that does not work (or does it?) when I just want to read or modify
something.

Does anyone has some function to easily jump to a specific headline as well
as narrowing to that headline? What I have in mind is some function that
switches to a specific headline, call org-tree-to-indirect-buffer and
rename the buffer to the headline title (if the buffer already exists just
switch to it). In this way I could bind keys to easily go to the most
common projects. The holy grail would be something similar to the agenda
that would present me with the different projects.

Thanks

Darlan