Re: [Orgmode] Easily go to some frequently accessed heading (narrowed to

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Easily go to some frequently accessed heading (narrowed to region)
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:11:02 -0300

Thanks Eric

I tried org-goto before, but I needed something that I could bind to a
shortcut and that would go to a specif project without needing further
steps. As far as I could understand org-goto is very nice to navigate to a
specific parts in the file iteratively, but not appropriated to be called
inside a lisp function.

A custom agenda view is is good to see the tasks associated with a project
and I already tag each project as you suggested, but besides the tasks
there are some subheadings in each project that have only information
without tasks or schedule/deadline dates. That is what motivated me to
search for a way to quickly access the project contents and not only its
tasks.

--
Darlan