Re: [Orgmode] Strange behaviour of produced latex-pdf

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Strange behaviour of produced latex-pdf
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 00:23:59 +0000

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I'm speechless, too.  I haven't seen this particular bug yet, but will
> keep my eyes open for it.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Over the past year, I have had some strange behaviour in my latex
exports appear every now and again, and it usually exhibits itself by
not exporting everything I would expect (only to latex; fine to html in
every case).  Unfortunately, I've never been able to isolate the
problem.  I will, however, inform the list the next time it happens to
me.

I'm glad that Martin has found his problem but it appears his is
completely different than what I have experienced in that, in his case,
the latex file includes everything... Is that so Martin?

eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.302.gd840.dirty)