Re: [Orgmode] Re: Fontification of blocks

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Fontification of blocks
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:05:14 +0000

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Hi Seb,
>
> Thanks for sharing this code.  I couldn't help myself but to turn it
> into a patch as that has become my favorite way of reviewing new code.
> The resulting patch it attached.

Seb's code worked for me but your patch doesn't unfortunately.

> I noticed a couple of issues in the applied patch (possibly due to a
> transcription error on my part).  Namely

Possibly?

> - I believe your default faces only work for white backgrounds

I have a white background and it doesn't work either but did.

> - I didn't notice a change in background for the code blocks

ditto with the patch.

> - it seems that the #+end_src line is fontified but the #+begin_src line
>   is not

I have the opposite (!) with your patch.

I'm not sure what is wrong with the patch but there definitely must be
some error unless something else has creeped in with normal org updates
since yesterday.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.304.g71203.dirty)