[Orgmode] formated result from matlab code?

From: Piter_
Subject: [Orgmode] formated result from matlab code?
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 18:58:54 +0100

Hi all
I try to output some formated text using matlab source code block.
for example

----------------------example1-cut----------------------
#+begin_src matlab :output file :file fit_parameters.txt
  ki1=fopen('fit_parameters.txt','w');
  fprintf(ki1,'   Fit of the blabla \n ')
  fprintf(ki1,'   amplitude:             %.3g, uM  \n',1)
  fprintf(ki1,'   T*amplitude:           %.3g, uM  \n',1)
  fprintf(ki1,'   Rsquare  adjusted      %.3g \n'   ,0.99)
  fclose(ki1);
#+end_src
----------------------cut------------------------------

but as result I get a file with single "0".

And this example works well.

----------------------example2 cut----------------------
#+begin_src matlab :output file :file chart.tiff
  figure
  plot(rand(1,10))
  print -dtiff chart.tiff
#+end_src
----------------------cut------------------------------
I have think I don't understand something basic.

Or maybe someone can explain me how to get formated output in results
slimilar to output below:
#+results:
   amplitude:             8.05, uM
   T*amplitude:           8.02, uM