[Orgmode] Hints for scheduling using Agenda

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Hints for scheduling using Agenda
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 19:31:50 -0600

I'm starting to use column mode in the Agenda, where the estimated
effort for each TODO item is shown.  The sums of the estimated
effort is totaled for each day.  I like this feature, and want to use it
to determine when to schedule TODO items.

Does anyone else use column mode in the Agenda to find time slots to
for scheduling?

My quandry is this:  I use the agenda to show me the TODO items that aren't
scheduled -- but if I'm already using the agenda to show me the upcoming week
and the open time-slots, then I have to bounce back and forth between
the agenda views.

This is workable, but I wanted to see if anyone has a better method
for scheduling
items for the upcoming week.

Thanks in advance,
--Nate