Re: [Orgmode] Automatic noexport tag based on rules?

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Automatic noexport tag based on rules?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:58:50 -0500

I'm not handy with emacs-lisp, but perhaps someone could whip up a
handy function that iterates org-refile over each TODO heading to move
it into a new, top-level * Tasks headline?

Then you can tag the tasks headline with :noexport:. This would
destroy the "context", but I find keeping tasks in a separate heading
fine for most of *my* medium sized projects. YMMV.