Re: [Orgmode] export weekly completed/late items

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export weekly completed/late items
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:41:35 -0600

Christopher, thank you very much!

Although I have been using org for quite some time, I never really
spend time going through the manual and learning all the nuances of
the agenda, and I often forget how powerful it is.

It would really nice if we had an agenda command to export all of this
as a PDF report, for example.

Cheers,

Marcelo.