[Orgmode] Re: Announcing org-contacts, a bbdb-like contact manager for O

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Announcing org-contacts, a bbdb-like contact manager for Org
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:39:02 -0500

Julien,

This is pretty neat. I would like to use this eventually, as bbdb
exhibits some strange behaviors occasionally, and the data is kind of
locked into bbdb's own peculiar format.

What I would need to see before I could make org-contacts part of my
workings system is an analogue to bbdb/gnus-split-method, that is, an
org-contacts function that would hook into nnimap-split-rule so incoming
messages could be deposited into folders based on a specific property,
for example, "gnus-private".

Thank you for your great work. I really think there is huge potential in
this.

Dan

--
Dan Griswold