Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda ch

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to 'day' [7.4 (release_7.4.80.g0e5e5)]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:35:57 +0100

Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

>> But maybe you can just delocalize that one variable instead,
>> using kill-local-variable?
>
> It's a possibility, but I think it's more logical to "reset" every local
> variable.

I just pushed a (temporary) fix, following Carsten's suggestion of using
kill-local-variable.  I tested this with "emacs -q" and things work back
as usual.

Matt and Michael, please report any problem.

Michael, thanks for the detailed step-by-step way of reproducing the
problem with a bare emacs!  Quite useful.

Julien: I've pushed this (temporary) fix so that you don't feel too much
pressure about finding a more general solution.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien