Re: [Orgmode] Improve percent escaping links in Org mode (pull request /

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Improve percent escaping links in Org mode (pull request / OK to push)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:41:14 +0100

Hi David,

David Maus <address@hidden> writes:

> Rebased to current head and here we go.

Wow, great work -- thanks for the perfect changelogs!

I've been through the patches, everythings looks good, feel
free to push (and to mark patches as "accepted" in patchwork.)

You mentioned some possible backward compatibility issues with
a few existing links before in this thead, any update on this?

Thanks a lot to you, Sebastian -- and Vincent B. for bringing
up this issue!

--
 Bastien