Re: [Orgmode] Nice python listings colors, or solution to beamer + minte

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Nice python listings colors, or solution to beamer + minted brokenness?
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:11:47 -0500

Also, it's not an elegant or automated solution, but check out Section 2.8: Emphasize Identifiers in the listings manual.  You could basically add something like

emph={ReferenceDeskPanel}, emphstyle=\color{blue}

to your =lstset= to get that particular class to have a blue font.  You could add such a line for /every/ class you have by putting in the optional <class number> argument as described in the manual.  I don't know how one could do this for every word that follows the Python =class= directive, as the =lstset= /key-value/ setup doesn't allow for such things...

HTH,

Chris