Re: [Orgmode] Projects with priority items

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Projects with priority items
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:44:12 -0600

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
> Excellent question.  Do you mean all ancestors?

Yes.  That makes sense.

If I have this:

* Some project   :project:
** TODO Task Foo
** [#A] TODO Task Bar

I would like an agenda view that would show items tagged with
:project: and its TODO descendants.  I would like the descendants
to remain under the parent, otherwise they lose context, and get spread around
the agenda view.

My main goal is part of a weekly review, where I look at all my
projects, and make
sure they have some TODO item that's scheduled.

I'll look around for some solutions, and post anything that I come up with.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
--Nate