[Orgmode] Re: Worg publishing broken?

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Worg publishing broken?
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:27:49 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> I have today pushed two updates onto Worg which have not yet been published.
>>> Maybe Worg publishing is currently broken?
>>
>> A recently-added section on the FAQ was using "shell" as the mode of a
>> source block instead of "sh".  I fixed it and re-pulled/published
>> Worg.
>
> My bad, I added this.
>
> Thanks for the fix!

Would there be any way to get the Worg publishing script or export of
source code blocks to fail gracefully in these instances? This same
issue came up a couple of weeks ago with a new tutorial. A mislabeled
source code block brought the whole publishing process to a halt.

One idea: instead of always throwing an error,
org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples might contain an option to
replace BEGIN_SRC...END_SRC with BEGIN_EXAMPLE...END_EXAMPLE if no
source block is found.

Best,
Matt