Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] htmlp and latexp

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] htmlp and latexp
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:09:20 +0100

Hi, Jeff,

Check if you've got an old version of org-special-blocks somewhere on your loadpath. I did, and it kept me running in circles for a bit.

Yours,
Christian

On 2/18/11 12:14 AM, Jeff Horn wrote:
I'm still encountering this bug.

Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.418.g373c)

This looks like an old release, which is odd. I'm using Eric Schulte's
starter kit, and anyway just switched to the org master branch and
pulled down the latest commits. 'make clean', 'make info', and 'make
lisp/org-install.el' were my next steps.

Is it right to take the last 6 chars and search for a commit through
the web interface? It isn't turning up anything, and that string is
starting look familiar to me.