Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg publishing broken?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg publishing broken?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:58:02 +0100

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> Would there be any way to get the Worg publishing script or export of
> source code blocks to fail gracefully in these instances?

That would be helpful indeed.

As a first step, we could handle errors in a more clever way by using
the variable `noninteractive', testing if Emacs is running in batch
mode.  In batch mode, instead of blocking the export process with a
(error ...), we could just logs problems.

Let's collect places where errors can block the publishing process.

--
 Bastien