Re: [Orgmode] A way to export agenda with links into org-files to html ?

From: Hrvoje Niksic
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A way to export agenda with links into org-files to html ?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:42:17 +0100

[ Please keep me in the Cc when replying ]

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> and how should htmlize find them in the buffer?
>
> See org-*-link-regexp regular expressions.

I was thinking in a more general way.

Maybe applications such as orgmode could mark hyperlinks with text
properties and htmlize could recognize them and convert them to real
links, without fragile (and slow) regexp magic.

For example, Gnus uses the `mouse-face' property to highlight the URLs
in the article buffer.  The `button' property contains the details about
the "button".