[Orgmode] Re: convert orgmode to docx

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: convert orgmode to docx
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:37:00 +0100

Hi Bastien,

thanks for the info!
Do you have a hint, how I could do the export in batchmode from the console in Linux?

Best Regards!
Fabian
On 02/22/2011 12:32 PM, Bastien wrote:
Hi Fabian,

Fabian Braennstroem<address@hidden>  writes:

Oh, one question... does this mean, it would be easier to use the
orgmode-version for everything or can I just add your odt-implementation to
my existing orgmode installation!?

for now you would have to use two repositories: one with current Org's
functionalities, another one with odt export plus and old Org version.

Jambunathan and I are working on integrating this, but it's not as
straightforward as it might look.

We'll keep you posted, thanks!