[Orgmode] Latex custom Title page question

From: Luke Crook
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex custom Title page question
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:30:14 +0000 (UTC)

I have successfully created a custom title page which I have used to
replace the default version created by org-mode.
Per http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html
"11.2 Titles and Title Page Layout".

However my title page contains the document title, date and version number.
I would rather not have to create a separate "custom-title.tex"
for each document that I create.

Can I specify the Title etc. in org-mode in such a way that it can be
 included in the custom Title page?

I have tried moving "custom-title.tex" into org-mode sandwiched
between #+BEGIN_latex / #+END_latex commands, but this does not put
the title on the first page.

I have included a blank

#+TITLE

and

but this still generates an empty page before my custom title page.

Thanks,
-Luke