Re: [Orgmode] Unable to select source code blocks

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Unable to select source code blocks
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:53:35 -0700

Giorgio Valoti <address@hidden> writes:

> Il giorno 26/feb/2011, alle ore 17:05, Eric Schulte ha scritto:
>
>> […]
>>
>> You could also try executing the function directly by calling
>> `eval-expression' M-: (org-babel-src-block-names) within the Org-mode
>> buffer.
>
> I get the same results.

as I understand it, on your system

  (length (org-babel-src-block-names)) ; => 19

yet

  (org-babel-src-block-names) ; => nil

which seems to be a contradiction.

>> also, make sure you have the latest version of Org-mode.
>
> I’m using version 7.4 with emacs 23.2. Do you think I should use the
> development version? I’d have no problem using it but Org has become
> such an important tool (my thanks to all the contributors, btw!) that
> I’m reluctant switching to a non-official version.

Yes, it may well be safer to stay at the org-mode release, however I can
only actively confirm behavior on the leading head of the org-mode
development release, as that is what I have installed.

Sorry I can't be of more help, there should be another release in the
not too distant future...

Best -- Eric