Re: [O] Let's stick to one list for now

From: Julien Danjou
Subject: Re: [O] Let's stick to one list for now
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:34:56 +0100

On Mon, Feb 28 2011, Bastien wrote:

The point is that there's no gain in telling people to add "[DEV]" since
they will forget (I will), and there is _no_ lose by splitting a list. I
already splitted user list in some project and nothing bad happened. :)

> Julien, I guess your life would be easier if you get push access to the
> Org repo and an account on the patchwork -- so that you can test patches
> and improve them if needed.
>
> Would that be okay for you?

Well, access to the patchwork will at least allow me to contrate and
work on dev things that have a patch, for sure.

> This decision is not carved in stone -- but I'm about to release Org 7.5
> and I don't want to undertake a mailing list split in the middle of this
> process.

I understand that.

--
Julien Danjou