Re: [O] Let's stick to one list for now

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Let's stick to one list for now
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:06:26 -0700

Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, Feb 28 2011, Bastien wrote:
>
> The point is that there's no gain in telling people to add "[DEV]" since
> they will forget (I will),

I disagree, [babel] tags have been working very well for some time now,
even if the original poster forgets to add such a tag it often appears
in subsequent replies.

> and there is _no_ lose by splitting a list. I already splitted user
> list in some project and nothing bad happened. :)

Again, I disagree.  It is not clear what effect splitting would have on
the list, and I doubt that there is a clean partition between dev and
non-dev for many individual emails (not to mention entire threads).

Best -- Eric