[O] Keep a file out of the mobile org org-mobile-files list

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] Keep a file out of the mobile org org-mobile-files list
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:55:12 -0600

Hello list,

I have a specific org file that I wound't like to have on my mobile
device (iPhone) and I know that org by defaults adds all the files
from org-agenda-files.

The manual says:

"This operation copies all files currently listed in org-mobile-files
to the directory org-mobile-directory. By default this list contains
all agenda files (as listed in org-agenda-files), but additional files
can be included by customizing org-mobiles-files. File names will be
staged with paths relative to org-directory, so all files should be
inside this directory"

Does that mean that, if no org-mobile-files is defined, org will use
org-agenda-files, and if it is, then it will use the list in
org-mobile-files?

The thing is that, one of the files that are added to the agenda
contains lots of sensitive information, and I wouldn't way to carry it
around on the iPhone.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.