[O] Re: [BABEL] [BUG] Property ":exports: both" ignored when exporting s

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [O] Re: [BABEL] [BUG] Property ":exports: both" ignored when exporting subtree
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:38:47 -0700

> OK - further test:
>
> after an update this morning to Org-mode version 7.4
> (release_7.4.553.g83b7) even the export of the whole document top pdf,
> does not include the graphs. In contrast, when using 7.01g with the
> same emacs.org file, the export of the complete document includes the
> graphs, although on 7.01g, no subtree export does include an graph.

Hi Rainer,

So you want the Org-mode syntax text returned by R, to be interpreted as
Org-mode and then further processed by the latex exporter to convert the
"|name|[[./pdf1.pdf]]|" line into a latex table with an embedded graph?

In that case you should add the ":results raw" header argument to your
code block so that the results of the code block are not escaped.

Best -- Eric