[O] [babel] Inconsistencies/bug with :results raw

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] [babel] Inconsistencies/bug with :results raw
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:42:50 +0100

Hi

When exporting this org document to pdf, I get the attached pdf. There
are some inconsistencies in the export:

1) if I use :results once or twice makes a difference
2) when using :results twice, the result s not the same as the
combined nor the second :result value.
3) when using :results raw, no results at all are exported (expected).
4) If each code block is previously evaluated, the exported pdf
differs from the origial one,

I do not assume, that this is caused by my configuration, but I attach
my emacs.org anyway.

Cheers,

Rainer

* Version 1
This version only prints the org code for the table, but does not interprets it.
#+begin_src R :exports both :results output raw
  pdf("pdf1.pdf")
  plot(runif(100))
  dev.off()
  cat(
      "\n|--|--|\n",
      "|name|[[./pdf1.pdf]]|\n",
      "|--|--|\n"
      )
#+end_src

* Version 2
This version prints the table including the graph as expected, but
:results is used twice as a header argument.
#+begin_src R :results output :exports both :results raw
  pdf("pdf1.pdf")
  plot(runif(100))
  dev.off()
  cat(
      "\n|--|--|\n",
      "|name|[[./pdf1.pdf]]|\n",
      "|--|--|\n"
      )
#+end_src

* Version 3
Finally this version does only export the R code
#+begin_src R :exports both :results raw
  pdf("pdf1.pdf")
  plot(runif(100))
  dev.off()
  cat(