[O] scheduling items question

From: stuart
Subject: [O] scheduling items question
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:37:09 -0800

Hi everyone,

What is the best solution for the following (assuming there is one). I
have a class that takes place three times per week (Monday, Wednesday,
Friday, for example). I would like to schedule this as a habit. What is
the best and particularly, most concise was of doing this?

Right now, I have three headings that are scheduled every week as
follows:

** class Monday

** class Wednesday

** class Friday

I have been using org-mode for quite a while now, but I am _using_ it
more than exploring all its features and possibilities, so please
forgive if this question has been answered.