Re: [O] org google weather

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org google weather
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:29:50 -0500

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just write your own function to take the individual results and concatenate=
>  them, e.g.
>
> (defun full-catastrophe ()
>   (format "%s :: %s" (org-google-weather) (diary-sunrise-sunset)))
>
> and add
>
> %%(full-catastrophe)
>
> to some agenda file.

BTW, I noticed that semicolons followed by spaces cause trouble:

(defun full-catastrophe ()
  (format "a; b"))

puts "a" on one agenda line and "b" in another. It does not happen
if there is no space after the semicolon. And in case you are wondering,
I saw it when trying Ian's (diary-day-of-year) example, which includes "; " in
its output.

Nick