Re: [O] Capture - stay clocked in?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Capture - stay clocked in?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:54:52 +0100

On Mar 7, 2011, at 11:26 AM, Bastien wrote:

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>>

>>> What about :clock-out t, explicitely telling org-capture-finalize to
>>> clock out when?
>>
>> Oh, yes, please[1]!
>
> See my previous message -- I used :no-clock-out to stick to the default
> behavior and avoid users to have to change their config.  Let me know if
> this is okay for you!

I like this decision, because of the templates is asked to clock
in, it seems natural for me that it will clock out when it is done.

This only suggestion I would have is it maybe call the property
:clock-keep-running.  No sure though.

Also, this new property, when set, does not allow :clock-resume,
I have not checked if something bad would happen should a user
give both by accident.

Kind regards

- Carsten